Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat Review
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat Review
Exceeding the needs of a transitional car seat, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Matrix is the last car seat purchase you will need to make! Anticipating your child’s comfort and safety needs, the Smart 3-in-1 multi-modes easily grow with your child, providing safe travel for children weighing from 20 pounds all the way up to 100 pounds. Protecting your child as they grow, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix is truly one of the best convertible car seat options out there!
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Features
- Built to last using steel reinforced framing
- Five-point harness for children 20-65 pounds
- Backless booster seating for children 40-100 pounds
- Easy conversion to High-back belt booster seating for children 30-100 pounds
- Convenient storage area and cup holder
- Safe travel for your child, even as they grow – Following American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations for older children, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat Matrix has a five-point extending harness. This easy conversion transitions with your child as they grow. Children up to 100 pounds, and 57 inches, can comfortably and safely travel.
- Three car seats in one – No more multiple car seat purchases! A traditional car seat, forward-facing car seat AND a backless booster seat are all provided in the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Matrix, making it one of the best Convertible car seats of 2015.
- Convenient and comfortable design – Anticipating the ever-changing needs of your growing child, this top rated car seat smartly provides padded armrests along with several reclining positions. Comfortable padding allows your loved one to rest on long trips while reclining prevents sleeping heads from tipping forward. Fun features can also be found on this car seat – toy storage as well as handy cup holder help with snack time.
- Affordable – at under $150, this top rated convertible car seat is a phenomenal deal and can allow a parent on any budget to afford it.
There has been some customer concern over the crotch strap being too short. However, this may be due to not removing body support padding once the child has grown and the harness becomes tight. Proper removal of the padding, as instructed in the manual, does allow for plenty of strap length.
Overall Opinion of the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat
The important role of a car seat is to meet, or exceed, the safety and comfort needs of your child while travelling. To design a car seat that can continue to grow, with your child, is a daunting task. Through innovative design that exceeds U.S. safety standards, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix does all that it claims, and more. Comfortable design and easy transitioning for older children, paired with handy features make this car seat a winner. Concern over the shortened crotch strap can easily be solved by removal of the body support padding as is necessary for transition to older children. Smartly priced and built to grow with your growing child, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat can easily be named the best convertible car seat, if not the best car seat 2015 altogether!